Excel sheets provide lots of valuable data files in which stores save more important data like name, address, contact number, emails. If you require to open another Outlook. Then you can use XLS to VCF Converter. XLS to VCF gives you a free tool for a demo, its tool converts 10 files only. Follow the instruction given below…
1. Open Excel file in Microsoft Office.
2. Arrange the data if not already arranged.
3. Click File and click Save As.
4. Click Browse and select the location where you want to store the file.
5. Select CSV(Comma delimited)(*.csv) in Save as type.